WP Query Engine allows you to perform custom queries using the WP_Query class, using a simple shortcode or Beaver Builder module (requires Beaver Builder).
– Most post data
– Taxonomy data
– Meta data
In addition, the plugin offers several exposed filter and action hooks for theme developers to alter the default functionality, including adding additional parameters not specified in the shortcode.
Also includes 3 default templates, including:
- Default : Standard content wrapped in an article tag
- List : Post titles with links in an UL
- Genesis Loop : If using a Genesis theme, will output using the Genesis Loop
Further, theme developers can easily alter or override the default templates using simple actions and filters, as well as include custom templates easily.
Using the Plugin
- Place the [wp_query] shortcode anywhere withen your content
- Use the do_action( ‘wp_query’, $args ); action hook anywhere in your theme
- Using the Beaver Builder Module
You can see the full documentation and available arguments at https://docs.wpcodelabs.com/wp-query-engine
This plugin is provided free, and while I will try to provide support to the best of my ability, I only have so much time to dedicate to supporting a free plugin. If you would like to contribute the this project directly, the main development is done at GitHub.
No screenshots provided