WP Radio User Fronted is an extension plugin for the WP Radio plugin. This plugin adds powerful features for users.
* Let the users to add rating and review for a station
* Let the users to create their own favourite list of the station and add station to the favourite list
* Let the users to request to add their radio station to your website
* Let the users login, registration and customize their profile
HOW DOES IT WORK / FUNCTIONALITY EXPLAINED:
NB: You must need to have installed the WP Radio 2.0.5 or greater for using WP Radio User Frontend plugin.
After activating the plugin two page will be created. Those are:
1. My Account – That will be used for the user account page. Where users can view their recent favourite stations, and edit your password and account details.
This page contains [wp_radio_my_account] shortcode. You can use this shortcode in any page for the user account page.
- Submit a Station – That will be used for the user to request to add a radio station.
This page contains [wp_radio_submit_station] shortcode. You can use this shortcode in any page for the station submission page.
Review and Rating form will be displayed every single station page. Where user can add their rating and review for the station.
And new user role “Listener” will be created. New users who will be registered from My Account page they will assigned as listener.
New Heart icon will be added in the radio player. Where users can add/remove any station to/from their favourite stations.
For Submit a station, add to favourite, add review users must need to registered and logged.
My Account Page
Station Submission Page
Review and Rating Submission
Add to Favorite Button