WP Restaurant Listings is a lightweight restaurant listing plugin for adding restaurant listing functionality to your WordPress site. Being shortcode based, it can work with any theme (given a bit of CSS styling) and is really simple to setup.
- Add, manage, and categorize restaurant listings using the familiar WordPress UI.
- Searchable & filterable ajax powered restaurant listings added to your pages via shortcodes.
- Frontend forms for guests and registered users to submit & manage restaurant listings.
- Allow restaurant listers to preview their listing before it goes live. The preview matches the appearance of a live restaurant listing.
- Searches also display RSS links to allow restaurant seekers to be alerted to new restaurants matching their search.
- Allow logged in listers to view, edit, or delete their active restaurant listings.
- Developer friendly code — Custom Post Types & template files.
The plugin comes with several shortcodes to output restaurants in various formats, and since it’s built with Custom Post Types you are free to extend it further through themes.
Documentation for the core plugin and add-ons can be found on the docs site here. Please take a look before requesting support because it covers all frequently asked questions!
Use the WordPress.org forums for community support where we try to help all users. If you spot a bug, you can log it (or fix it) on Github where we can act upon them more efficiently.
If you need help with one of our add-ons, please raise a ticket at our help desk.
If you want help with a customization, please consider hiring a developer! http://jobs.wordpress.net/ is a good place to start.
No screenshots provided