This WordPress Plugin empowers the RSS Feeds for your WordPress website with a bundle of options. With this plugin, you can control the behavior of your site’s RSS feeds by playing with options like delayed feeds, adding a custom logo, include the post featured image, exclude particular categories and so on.
Here’s a list of all features that comes with this plugin:
You can completely disable RSS Feeds for your WordPress website and set a custom message for visitors who try to access the feed.
You can delay the RSS feed publishing for few minutes to avoid any mistakes getting published as soon as you hit the Publish button.
You can upload a logo image for the RSS feed.
You can easily choose multiple categories to exclude from your site main RSS feed.
Include Custom Post Types:
You can quickly add registered custom post types to your RSS feed.
Add Post Thumbnails:
You can choose to display the post featured image in the feed articles.
Add Custom Content Before & After:
You can specify and add any valid HTML above and below the feed content.
Admin Setup ~ Plugin Info
Admin Setup ~ Plugin Settings
Admin Setup ~ Shortcode Generator
Admin Setup ~ Shortcode Options
Frontend ~ External RSS Feed Display
Updates & Change Log
VERSION 1.1.2 ~ JUN 07, 2017
- Upgraded the plugin to work with our latest and robust WordPress framework.
- This plugin requires our CSSJockey Add-ons WordPress plugin available for FREE to download from WordPress.org.
- Added a shortcode to display RSS Feed from external websites.
- Fully tested with PHP 7 and WordPress version 4.7.5.
VERSION 1.1.1 ~ OCT 28, 2016
- Tested and optimized for WordPress version 4.6.1.
- Reduced database queries to optimize speed
VERSION 1.1.0 ~ SEPT 01, 2015 | (VIA ENVATO & WORDPRESS UPGRADES)
- Optimized code to work with WordPress 4.3
VERSION 1.0.9 ~ JULY 16, 2015 (VIA WORDPRESS UPGRADES)
- Optimized framework and synced with new functionality.
VERSION 1.0.8 ~ APR 30, 2015 (VIA WORDPRESS UPGRADES)
- Upgraded TGM Plugin Activation class to the latest version to fix globally spread security issues.
VERSION 1.0.7 ~ APR 24, 2015 (VIA WORDPRESS UPGRADES)
- Fixed compatibility issues with WordPress 4.2 (IMPORTANT)
VERSION 1.0.6 ~ APR 21, 2015 (VIA WORDPRESS UPGRADES)
- Added an option to easily create translation files with loco-translate (https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/) plugin. Some strings may not work which will be fixed in upcoming versions.
VERSION 1.0.5 ~ MAR 07, 2015
- Framework bootstrap integration fix
- Added an option to reset purchase code to use on another site
VERSION 1.0.4 ~ FEB 24, 2015
- Upgraded framework and shortcode generator api
VERSION 1.0.3 ~ FEB 20, 2015
- Optimised upgrades API and push notifications
VERSION 1.0.2 ~ FEB 17, 2015
- Enabled purchase code verification for automatic upgrades
- Upgraded framework to enhance the visuals
- Added an option to specify featured image width and height for RSS feeds
- Upgraded framework for automatic upgrades via WordPress dashboard
- Initial Release