WPC Force Sells allows users to create a deal that combines various related products and put them for sale altogether. Customers can add all products together to the cart with just one click or customize the deal to their preferences before checking out. This tool helps shop owners sell a bundle of items at a time and grow the revenue substantially. For the visitors, WPC Force Sells has the capacity to show them the benefits they can get in a convincing way, thus urging them to purchase the whole offer so as to get the desired products or services at a reasonable price.
Typical Cases in Force Sells
Consider these following situations where store owners have a need to create offers that sell additional items as a requisite condition for customers to enjoy the amazing promo prices:
- Laptop maintenance service that costs $60 including a proportional charge of $5 for a computer cleaning kit.
- A mobile phone’s screen repair service costs $45 and this includes a charge of $10 for a new tempered glass.
- A wedding photography package that charges $300 includes $60 of a 50-page wedding album. Customers can choose one among various given types for their album.
- A mobile/web application that is for sale at $65; this entails the access to a package of 6-month one-on-one support.
- Purchase a song from the digital store enables customers to get a 3-month license of single VIP membership for free.
- Buy a laptop and get a 30% discount on purchasing a one-year antivirus software license. The brand of software is up to the buyer’s choice.
- A car with an extended two-year auto warranty at an amazing price, while the normal one-year warranty package is already 40% higher. Customers can choose to increase the warranty period up to 4 years, 6 years, 8 years by purchasing.
- A vacation package that has various options for beds: single, couple or double beds.
These scenarios can apply to any kind of WooCommerce shop and store. Whether you’re selling physical, virtual & digital products or services, there are times when you need to sell one item enclosing with one or more products/services at a time. The force-sell items can be a single product or variable products as in (3), (7) & (8). Because it’s required to sell them all in a single deal so as for the product to properly function or the service to be successfully delivered, we call it force sells. Yes, WPC Force Sells is intended for helping users to force the sale of multiple products at a time.
Click to see live demo
- Ajax responsive product search by entering keywords
- Custom search experience regarding limit & attributes
- Drag & drop to rearrange the order of force-sell products
- Apply promotion prices in terms of percentage or amount
- Add a variable product or an exact variation as force-sell products
- Virtual/downloadable product support
- Add items to the cart altogether and remove each of them separately
- Auto calculated price or manually set price
- Customizable quantity or set the default quantity of each item
- Adjustable text, position, and details of force-sell deals
- Compatible with other WooCommerce & WPClever plugins
- WPML integration – it’s possible to build multilingual sites
Available languages: English (Default)
No screenshots provided