Zone Redirect is a tool for URL redirection, also called URL forwarding, is a World Wide Web technique for making a web page available under more than one URL address. When a web browser attempts to open a URL that has been redirected, a page with a different URL is opened. Similarly, domain redirection or domain forwarding is when all pages in a URL domain are redirected to a different domain.
Zone Redirect is done for various reasons:
* for URL shortening;
* to prevent broken links when web pages are moved;
* to guide navigation into and out of a website;
* for privacy protection; and
* for hostile purposes such as phishing attacks or malware distribution.
- Adding links
- Type of Redirection Available:
- List of Links
- Import Data via CSV
- Export Data in CSV
- History Logs
Feel free to help with development or issue reporting to