This plugin fetches any feed, or multiple feeds, and displays them in an ordered list using shortcode. And also this plugin can categorized and group feed in to custom category and groups.
How to use:
- Add new feed url by creating new Feed post and customize it with category and tags according to your requirement.
- Simply copy and paste the example code below to wherever you would like to display your feed.
- Fetch any feeds rss, rss2 or atom
- Display all feeds or group them by using shortcode, including text widgets
- Load feed by using ajax for the performance.
- Simple, lightweight, and fast
- Easy to setup
- Fetch thumbnail or first image or site logo
- Control size of thumbnail (width and height)
- Order items to the published date
- Aggregate multiple feeds into one list
- id – The id of the custom feed post.
- cat – name of the category
Please post any issues under the support tab. If you use and like this plugin, please don’t forget to rate it! Additionally, if you would like to see more features for the plugin, please let me know.
Shortcode can be used anywhere including in posts, pages, text widgets, and in PHP files by using the do_shortcode function. This RSS import plugin is very lightweight with a minimal amount of code as to insure it will not slow down your website. Build a custom news aggregator or use this plugin as a simple feed to post plugin by displaying the RSS parsing feed within the pages of your choice. This RSS aggregator is built on the SimplePie API.
No screenshots provided