WPbKash is a complete solution for bKash merchant payment for WooCommerce or WordPress based sites. This plugin allows you to take payment from WooCommerce checkout and even with Contact From 7! Whether you sell a product, service or take submission with payment.
Using the Plugin For WooCommerce
- Activate the plugin from plugin list if not activated yet. (Note: You need WooCommerce installed if you need to use this for WooCommerce checkout.)
- Now you will find a Menu in your Dashboard called “WPbKash”, Go to WPbKash settings and place your required App Key, App Secret, Username, and Password
- Go to WooCommerce Settings > Payments and activate “bKash Payment” from the list.
Using the Plugin For Contact Form 7
- Activate the plugin from plugin list if not activated yet. (Note: You need Contact Form 7 installed)
- Go to your form list and edit the form. Select bKash from the Tab menu, Check Enable bKash box, set the amount for payment, set the customer email tag from the contact form tag list to send payment URL.
- You can set Payment email and Confirmation email body texts/HTML content too.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
1. Go to “Add new” from plugins menu in your dashboard.
2. Search “wpbkash” from the search section.
3. Click “Install Now” then “Activate” to make this plugin install and activate properly.
1. Upload the whole contents of the folder
wpbkash to the
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress dashboard
3. Enjoy using it 🙂
Woocommerce bKash Payment Gatway settings
bKash Payment Gatway option
bKash Payment Gatway iframe
WPbKash entries list
Order recieved page payment button
Pay for order
10.Contact form 7
11.Contact form 7 edit bkash settings
12.Contact form 7 bkash settings error display