This plugin caches all pages of the site, after caching, all the processing of the site will be reduced, leading to a considerable increase of performance.
This plugin also makes some optimizations to improve the way search engines and speed test tools fill the site as an example of Google Page Speed.
- Page Cache
- Minification for style files (CSS)
- Minimizing for HTML (HTML) files
- Browser Cache Enablement
- cache size limitation
- Gzip Compression
- Blocking / Releasing User Agent
- Control on Mobile and Desktop
- Block caching on certain pages
- Individual user cache
- Predefined Filters for PageSpeed
Cache SEO Speed is free.
From within WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Cache SEO Speed’
- Activate the ‘Cache SEO Speed’ from your Plugins page.
- Go to Settings of ‘Cache SEO Speed’ on side menu.
No screenshots provided