Cataloggi can be used as a simple online product catalog or by one click you can turn it into an ecommerce product catalog if you want to sell services or digital downloadable products.
Cataloggi is absolute developer-friendly and its features can be easily expanded by actions and filters.
- Add unlimited number of products/categories.
- Organize products into categories and subcategories.
- Export/Import Products.
- Grid or List product view. (Normal, Large, List)
- Choose the number of catalog products per catalog page.
- Products and categories ASC/DESC order.
- Products and categories order by. (ID, Author, Title etc.)
- Choose to display the product, thumb image, price and description.
- Multiple currency lists.
- Define the default currency and the currency position. (Left or Right)
- Multiple product prices with price option names.
- Responsive Ajax powered cart and checkout pages.
- Advanced form validation and Ajax powered secure form processing.
- Email notifications for admin and buyer upon any sales made.
- Admin orders page and manually add new order option.
- Detailed admin downloads page.
- Multisite compatible.
- Product categories, shopping basket and product search widgets.
- Direct Bank Transfer Included
- Stripe Payment Gateway – Paid Add On
Create your custom Buy Now and Add to Cart buttons then place the created shortcode anywhere on your site.
Login Manager login, register and forgot password forms.
Each form has its own shortcode which can be used separately. You can specify any role for registrations. (e.g. subscriber)
Contact Form for enquiries.
Order history and order receipt shortcodes.
Shortcodes more Information at: Shortcodes
Free plugin updates and support available.
For Cataloggi demo please visit: Demo
Detailed step by step instructions available at: Cataloggi Docs
1 Admin Items (Products)
2 Admin Downloadable Product Data
3 Admin Orders
4 Admin Order View
5 Admin Downloads
6 Frontend Products List
7 Frontend Product View
8 Frontend Cart
9 Frontend Checkout
10 Frontend Order History
11 Frontend Order History View