Easily disable any extra image sizes
This plugin provides options to disable the extra images generated by WordPress.
- Disable Thumbnail Size
- Disable Medium Size
- Disable Large Size
- Disable Medium Large (768px)
- Disable 1536×1536 Size
- Disable 2048×2048 Size
- Disable Big/Scaled Size
The plugin settings screen does a good job of explaining the different image sizes. Should all be self-explanatory, let me know if anything can be improved.
- Lightweight and secure
- Built with the WP API and standards
- Simple to use – anyone can do it
- Easy peasy.
Why is this useful?
This article explains everything you need to know about the “hows” and the “whys” and such.
Please understand that this plugin:
- Does not affect any existing images
- Only works while the plugin is active
- Does not delete any images
- Only prevents WordPress from generating extra sized images
Learn more about the techniques and code used in this plugin.
This plugin does not collect or store any user data. It does not set any cookies, and it does not connect to any third-party locations. Thus, this plugin does not affect user privacy in any way.
This plugin is developed and maintained by Jeff Starr, 10-year WordPress developer, security specialist, and book author.
No screenshots provided