I wanted to provide an easy to use, free Cookie Consent Form, that provides the most basic features needed to fullfill the actual requirements.
So i wrote this plugin. Please inform me if you got suggestions to improve this plugin. But be aware that I’m a fulltime employed developer who’s coding this in his freetime.
- Add groups to organize Skripts/Cookies
- Add scripts and sort them into the previously mentioned groups
- Add scripts for each situation: User accepted the Script/Cookie, the user declined the Script/Cookie or Scripts thtat will always be executed.
- Decide how the plugin should behave in cae of not accepted Cookies/Scripts
- Currently the plugin is only capable of trying to unset(delete) cookies on server side
- Show/hide the build in Modal Trigger Button
- Translate every frontend shown text within the settings of the plugin
- styling options within the plugin Settings
- different modal-box layouts
- preselection / templates of standard scripts such as google analytics
- some kind of “external content blocker”
This plugin is only a technical aid to meet the legal requirements. I do not guarantee that there is absolute legal security when using this plugin. The configuration of the plugin is up to the user.