Facebook Share Button plugin for WordPress – discover this amazing new Elfsight Facebook plugin for WordPress to let your visitors share your amazing content right from your website!
This most simple and reliable plugin aims to boost your sales and conversion by making your website even more interactive and increasing the degree of user engagement. This lightweight and very simple social sharing plugin combines intuitive settings with a simple installation and all the attention from the support staff you can probably need. Get it today to provide a greater degree of publicity for your content and to give yourself and your website’s visitors a fantastic user experience!
The Facebook Share Button is provided by Elfsight Apps
Elfsight Apps is a cloud-based service that features apps to extend and diversify your website’s functionality (for instance, Facebook Share Button, Instagram Share Button, YouTube Gallery, Share Buttons and others).
This Facebook Share Button acts as a bridge between your WordPress site and Elfsight Apps Service, connecting the two together. It takes the widget you’ve configured at Elfsight Apps and displays it right on your website.
If you don’t have an Elfsight Apps account, setting it up is totally free, and only takes you about a minute.
The best things about our WordPress Facebook Share button:
- Your visitors can now share your content on Facebook without leaving your website;
- Gets your great content shared on Facebook, bringing you more publicity and thus increasing your sales;
- Increased user engagement;
- Increased website traffic.
- Allows your website’s visitors to share your content on Facebook without leaving your website;
- A choice between two kinds of sources;
- A choice between three predefined layouts;
- A choice between two predefined button sizes for greater customizability;
- A choice between displaying the Facebook Share Button extension on mobiles, or turning it off;
- Mobile iFrame Dialogue – turn this option on to have the Share Button open in a popup on your website’s page, or turn it off to have it open a new tab in the browser. This option is only available for mobile devices.
As simple as the plugin is, let’s still take a closer look at the settings.
The Facebook Share Button is so simple to configure that all of the settings are placed on one tab.
When setting the page you need your visitors to share, you can either select Current page, and the page the button’s installed on will get shared, or you can set a custom URL for another page.
In the Layout field you can choose one of three predefined layouts. Just choose the one you need from the dropdown menu.
Also, you can choose the plugin’s size (large or small), turn it on/off on mobile devices and set the mobile mode for the plugin.
That’s about it. This should be so easy, as not to give you any troubles. However, if any questions do come up, our Support Team will be happy to answer and help during our working hours, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. CET, Monday through Friday.
Check the plugin’s appearance with a large Button layout.
Check the plugin’s appearance with a small Button layout.
Check the plugin’s appearance with a large Button count layout.
Check the plugin’s appearance with a large Box Count layout.