The official Enormail WordPress plugin makes it very easy to display your signup forms created in Enormail on your WordPress website.
Once you activated the plugin and connected your Enormail account you will be able to easily select and display any webform created in
your Enormail account. You can place your webforms in any widget area through the Enormail widget or use it directly in your posts and
webpages with the Enormail shortcode.
You will be up and running in no time and you just have to connect your Enormail account through the Enormail API.
- Add any webform created in your Enormail account to your WordPress blog or website
- Contacts are automaticly saved to your Enormail account
- Place webforms through widgets and shortcodes
- Display popup, slide-in and embedded webforms
- Setup once, and change all the settings in your Enormail account
Connect your Enormail account through the Enormail API
Add any webform created in Enormail
Manage your webforms directly in the Enormail plugin
Embed your webform in posts or webpages with the Enormail shortcode
Place your webform on different parts of your website with the Enormail widget