This plugin is an integration for the Experience Platform an opensource event analytics and segmentation platform.
- Tracking of user events
- Scoring for user behaviour
- User segmentation
- Content targeting via shortcodes fro classic editor
- Segment simulator in the preview
- Support for Elementor Page Builder
- Support for Beaver Page Builder
- Support For Gutenberg
- Template-Tag to check if a user match a specific segment ( e.q. tma_exm_is_in_segment(“a_segment_id”))
- Support for Cache Plugins
- Support for Popup Maker
- Support for Advanced Ads
The Experience Manager let you define user segments directly in the WordPress backend. It integrates inot different page builders where you can use user segments
to create targeted content for these segments.
No screenshots provided