This plugin help you to export specific pages by ID in WordPress to use it in multisite or any place you need.
And considering this plugin will export the page as XML file when clicked the button for export.
After export you can import the page into a WordPress site by follow these steps:
- Log in to the site as an Administrator.
- Go to Tools->Import.
- Install the “WordPress” importer from the list.
- Activate & Run Importer.
- Upload the XML file using the form provided on the page.
- You will first be asked to map the authors in the export file to users on the site. For each author, you may choose to map to an existing user on the site or to create a new user.
- WordPress will then import your page contained in the XAML file into your site.
- Open “Pages” and find your page imported.
No screenshots provided