Latest update: More than 395.000 votes collected by 32.500 blog post rating widgets published in 3.300 websites.
The Feedweb Plugin is a simple and easy way to promote and improve your blog. By activating the plugin you can freely insert customized rating widgets into your selected posts. Choose questions you want to ask your readers and get comprehensive and precise feedback about your blog.
The Blog Rating Widget is an attractive animated visual element that will improve your ratings! It is built using cutting-edge HTML5 technology, meets the highest privacy and security standards and enterprise-level quality.
The plugin is available in Free, Plus and PRO versions.
- Feedweb being the plugin with the most direct impact as it puts out each Blog post to a readership community, and can generate many visits per post on a good day and with a good post topic/headline.
- Shane Hopkins, MoneyMakerSpy.com
- One of the best things about blogging is that you can get direct feedback from your visitors. If you ask the right questions (in the right way), they will tell you what you need to know in order to create better content for them in the future. And that’s where Feedweb comes in. Check out how it can revolutionize your own content strategy…
- Tom Ewer, ManageWP.com
- Best Voting WordPress Plugin!
- Sanket Rathod, CrazyTechSolutions.org
- An awesome plugin which allows us to get Feedback/Votes of our Readers by offering them a Voting Widget. It also makes us a lot of Traffic as It automatically posts our Articles to their Community Portal.
- Vishesh Kachheda, TechBin.org
- The Feedweb Team as a unit has implemented a culture of good business practices and a fine product. When you need help, their support team is right there willing and able to aid you with the solution.
- James Lynch, Pocbooks.com
Requires WordPress 3.0 and PHP 5.
For more information go to Feedweb Readers Community website.
Welcome blogs, blogs, and more blogs!
NOTE: The plugin is compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera browsers. We strongly recommend not using Internet Explorer.
Please contact us if you experience any problems with our plugin.
- Arabic (ar) – Abdullah Alshehri (Create33.com)
- Bulgarian (bg_BG) – Vladimir Dimirev
- French (fr_FR) – Lago Noel
- German (de_DE) – Anna Davidov
- Hebrew (he_IL) – Dana Rovinsky
- Hindi (hi_IN) – Sanket Rathod
- Italian (it_IT) – Marco Bonelli, Menashè Eliezer
- Norwegian (nb_NO) – Stian Iversen
- Polish (pl_PL) – Frenchgrey
- Portuguese (pt_PT) – Mario Cerqueira Lima, Tomé Mendes
- Russian (ru_RU) – Misha
- Spanish (es_ES) – Javier Sanz
- Swedish (sv_SE) – Daniel Sunneson
- Szech (cs_CZ) – Lubomír Matiaško
- Turkish (tr) – Ayşe Nuray Ünyay
Dashboard: Go to the Posts table.
Choose a post and click the Feedweb icon.
Insert Widget Wizard: Step 1 (Page info).
Insert Widget Wizard: Step 2 (Summary and Content Status).
Insert Widget Wizard: Step 3 (Image).
Insert Widget Wizard: Step 4 (Questions).
The Rating Widget: Voting panels.
The Rating Widget: Results panels.
The Feeder sidebar widget (use shortcode [FeedwebFeederBar]).