Sync your Goodtill POS products and stock quantities with Woocommerce.
Import products into the Good Till from Woocommerce
If you have an existing Woocommerce store containing products, this plugin can export a CSV of all products which can then be imported in the Goodtill back office, making them ready for sale on the POS.
Import products into Woocommerce from the Good Till
If you are creating a new Woocommerce store, this plugin allows directly importing all Goodtill products, or a subsection of products, into Woocommerce ready for sale on your online store.
This plugin allows syncing the stock levels between Goodtill and Woocommerce, using Goodtill as the “master” source of stock values, which are then copied over to Woocommerce.
Products are matched between the two systems via their SKUs, therefore each product and its variants must have a unique SKU.
Stock levels will be in the following cases:
- The stock values for all published products will be fetched from Goodtill and updated in Woocommerce at a set interval (by default, every hour).
- When an order is placed in Woocommerce, the stock will immediately be decremented in Goodtill. The reverse is true in the case of a return or order cancellation.
To check whether stock is syncing for a product, check the “Goodtill” tab in the product edit page. This lists the last sync data for the product and its variants, if it has any.
- Up to date WordPress, Woocommerce and PHP installations.
- Goodtill account with Ecommerce addon.
- Products setup with unique SKUs.
Goodtill to Woocommerce product import interface.
Woocommerce to Goodtill product CSV export interface.
Goodtill stock sync status interface in product edit page.