Create site map html by using shortcodes to display a filtered list of posts, grouped by category/tag, with optional thumbnails. provides additional shortcodes to include a list of posts within another post or page.
Key features are:
- Filter posts by a search query
- Filter posts by category, via an inclusion or exclusion list of categories
- Filter posts by tag, via an inclusion or exclusion list of tags
- Order posts by a post field of your choice
- Limit number in list, e.g. to show 10 most recent posts
- Group posts by category or tag, with subheadings displayed for category or tag
- Full control to configure list CSS styles, HTML per post and HTML at start and end
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/fubaby_fastpostlistsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the ‘Settings->Html sitemap Lists’ screen to configure the plugin
No screenshots provided