Automatically extract H tag and insert table of contents.
This is a simple and minimal load.
Please try this if articles display slowly with your theme.
CSS for table of contents design is not included.
Because CSS delays page display.
The attached CSS is for the setting screen.
- You can choose to hide or display on pages, posts, or both.
- You can also choose whether to display in tree structure.
- If there are three or more H tags, we will automatically create a table of contents.
- If the H tags in the article are three or more, the table of contents is automatically inserted.
- We do not leave garbage when uninstalling.
- Use of option values is also minimal.
There are already many TOC plugins in WordPress.
But I was not satisfied with this, so I made it myself.
– Competition issues with other plugins and themes.
– Simple thing just inserting tags.
– A bug has occurred in Wp 5.0.
– Introduction is troublesome with complicated settings.
– The setting screen is complicated and a lot of option values are used.
I wanted to solve this.
It is not necessary to use it if the theme has a table of contents function.
If you pollute your database or if it does not display correctly, please try this plugin.
This plugin will work with php 5.3 – latest version.
However, as of January 2019, php has already finished supporting less than 7.1.
Please use php 7.1 or later whenever possible.
Thank you for using this plugin!