KONG is a WordPress Website Builder Plugin. Its purpose is to provide an entirely frontend solution for building from simple to complex web pages without experiencing the traditional hassle in which users normally are forced to switch between frontend and backend to check how their configurations look like
The plugin is a combination of four core visual tools
- Live Customizer: control global style of your site for example, customizing typography, setting up global color, etc.
- Header Builder: build unlimited headers for your site, providing solutions to deal with responsive menus, coming with drag drop and live-editing features.
- Page Builder : saving your time to create either a simple or complex responsive layout with many advanced features such as drag drop, live-editing, inline text editing, wireframing.
- Footer Builder: build unlimited footers for your site with drag drop and live-editing features.
Some core features:
- Realtime Dragdrop & Editor: provides the entire frontend solution for building your site, from configuring gobal styles with Live Customizer to designing layouts with Page Builder, Header Builder and Footer Builder.
- Responsive: take control over your site display on different screen sizes with a range of responsive options for changing width, spacing, alignment or font size.
- Template Manager: Manage and save your current layout or widget into templates for reusing or sharing purposes.
- Shortcuts Support: Save your time by using shortcuts to perform common tasks such as closing popup, copying or pasting widgets.
- Prototyping: Quickly prototype your layout in minutes with more than hundreds pre-built cards and presets.
- Inline Text Editor: The Page Builder and Footer Builder support a beta version of inline WYSIWYG editor to help you edit in-place editable elements on the page .
- Undo/redo: Correct your mistakes with Undo/Redo feature. You are free to experiment with different design ideas.