This plugin is a modification of “Fatastic ElasticSearch plugin”. This plugin is NOT a simple drop-in, it is expected you have some understanding of what an Elasticsearch server is and how it works. The goals/features of this plugin are:
- Replace the WordPresss standard search with Elasticsearch.
- Ability to specify what data points should be indexed and what the relevancy of those points are.
- Fall back to WordPress standard search if Elasticsearch server is not responsive.
- Update Elasticsearch server when posts are removed/added/unpublished.
- Make “match query” selectable as search type.
No screenshots provided