Liker is a plugin for collecting ratings of WordPress posts and pages. The plugin allows you to quickly and accurately gather information about the usefulness of your articles.
The plugin can collect ratings in both like and opinion formats. You can choose one of: like / dislike, yes / maybe / no and a simple +1 button. This flexibility of settings allows you to use the plugin for sites of various subjects and in multiple use cases. Many popular sites use similar solutions. For example, Google uses this to evaluate the effectiveness of its reference materials.
Liker has very flexible settings that do not require knowledge of the code. You can change the color of the text and the background of the buttons; change their number and position; add a description through the WordPress editor and also enable/disable the plugin only on some pages.
Features of the Liker WordPress Plugin
- Compatible with Elementor, WPBakery, Visual Composer, Divi, and other page builders
- Works well with all WordPress themes
- Three operating modes
- Five different positions to display the plugin
- Includes 13 button styles
- Display results on the front-end and back-end
- Supported HTML markup for Google Search
- Gutenberg ready
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5++
- Works great on phones and tablets
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Edge, and Internet Explorer
- 100% SEO friendly
- Easy to use and customize
- Built-in interface for binding the plugin to categories, single pages, user roles, devices and more
- Installation Guide
- Detailed Users Manual
- Huge customization capabilities
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The Liker is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. Does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge; on Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, or Mobile. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers. And this is especially important if your website has much unique content, such as a Blog, Glossary, Portfolio, Corporate Website, eCommerce Project, Creative Agency, Real Estate Listing, Personal CV, a Restaurant, Retail Company, Global Media Agency or Magazine.
Liker WordPress Plugin tested and compatible with All Major WP Plugins: Yoast SEO, Contact Form 7, W3 Total Cache, NextGen Gallery, Slider Revolution, WooCommerce, and million others. It also works perfectly and improves the user experience with popular Website Page Builders, like Elementor, Visual Composer, Gutenberg, Beaver Builder, Divi, Themify Builder, WP Bakery Page Builder, Layers WP, and many others.
The plugin works perfectly with all significant WordPress frameworks: Genesis, Divi, Themify, Warp 7, Ultimatum, Beans, Unyson, Gantry, and others.
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress.
12 February 2020 - Version 1.1.3 Fixed issue with structured-data when rating is empty Updated UI
30 November 2019 - Version 1.1.2 Added limit of votes from one IP Improved schema markup generation
18 November 2019 - Version 1.1.1 Improved plugin activation Improved plugin uninstalling
16 November 2019 - Version 1.1.0 Added Google markup syntax Added the Reset button Fixed bug with NaN votes in the first vote Plugin prepared for PHP 7.3 Moved plugin on the modern User Interface Multiple minor improvements
11 September 2019 - Version 1.0.3 Fixes hidden content
11 September 2019 - Version 1.0.2 Fixes assignments issue
11 September 2019 - Version 1.0.1 Script connection fixed Fixed error on the category page
9 September 2019 - Version 1.0.0 Initial release