Almost everyone needs a contact form for their website. But you quickly realize that it is not that easy to find a suitable plugin.
Either you end up with huge form builders that are simply too bulky for a single contact form, or you find a small plugin that doesn’t meet your requirements.
Minimal Contact Form is designed to address precisely this problem:
- It is a simple contact form without a lot of extras.
- All form fields are validated and sanitized.
- You can choose to whom the emails are sent.
- The form data is sent via AJAX.
- Sending with WP Mail (SMTP) or PHP Mail is selectable.
- No annoying captchas are used for spam detection, but the honeypot method.
- Predefined GDPR-compliant messages with or without checkbox will be displayed.
- In case of consent, the recipient will be informed directly in the e-mail.
- The plugin is completely translatable (English & German already available).
All this with a total of four settings!
- Due to the new privacy options, this plugin requires WordPress 4.9.6 or up.
If you want to translate this plugin into another language, you are welcome! English and German (informal) are already there. I used the plugin Loco Translate, but I suppose that other ways should be compatible as well.
See room for improvement?
Great! There are several ways you can get involved to help make this plugin better:
- Report Bugs: If you find a bug, error or other problem, please report it! You can do this by creating a new topic in the plugin forum or creating an issue on Github.
- Suggest New Features: Have an awesome idea? Please share it! Simply create a new topic in the plugin forum to express your thoughts on why the feature should be included and get a discussion going around your idea.
- Issue Pull Requests: If you’re a developer, the easiest way to get involved is to help out on issues already reported in GitHub.
No screenshots provided