Ninja Kick: WordPress Contact Form is a premium plugin that uses different approach for contact forms: it adds hidden form with push/sliding revealing animation on every page of your site. For example you can make menu item ‘Contact Me’ open contact form on the same page impoving user experience (Guide).
Plugin uses modern CSS3 transitions, has layout responsive to screen size changes, works well on mobile devices and reacts on swipe gestures. Please, give a try to how it works and looks on WordPress Contact Form Live Demo Page. Kick your site!
If you’re looking for more universal WordPress solution of sliding panel with same off-canvas effect take a look at another plugin from series — Ninja Kick: Sliding Panel for WordPress.
WordPress Contact Form features:
- New! Mailchimp opt-in.
- New! Modern input effects.
- New! Stylings for Contact Form 7 shortcodes. Also will work with not super complex shortcode from Gravity Forms. It SHOULD work with other form shortcodes (NOT TESTED).
Guide: How to add checkboxes, dropdowns etc.
- Option to hide built-in floating button. And trigger contact form opening from any element on page (menu button, link, image). Refer to this guide.
- User-friendly Settings page. Check out screenshots: 1, 2, 3, 4.
- Contact form adjusts its layout automatically for the best view depending on fields you filled on Settings page.
- 15 patterned and 15 blurred built-in backgrounds and you can upload and use your own.
- Client-side form validation and form AJAX submission.
- Swipes support for mobile devices.
- Localization for languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Polish, Finnish. If you have improvements please PM to me your translations.
- Social links bar.
- Human test option to prevent spam.
- NOTICE: NO RTL (RIGHT-TO-LEFT) SITES NATIVE SUPPORT. Needs to be customized
Chrome browser has some glitches rendering fixed background (background-attachment:fixed rule) after CSS transformations applied to parent elements (which can be happening when plugin pushes content). Background becomes static and flickers. This cannot be fixed until Chrome devs fix this for their browser. Plugin applies workaround for this case when body element has fixed background. For rest elements it applies background attachment ‘static’ in Chrome. You can use slide out animation instead of pushing content if you want your background to be fixed. Also you can request test for your theme via PM.
Problems are possible on RTL sites, use at your own risk
- Ninja Kick Sidebar: Contact Form WordPress Plugin Review (WPKube)
- How To: Add a Beautiful Slide in Contact Form to WordPress (WPLift)
Ninja Kick Series plugins
All plugins are compatible and develop synchronously. You may expect new features available for all of them. Purchasing on CodeCanyon guarantees lifetime free updates.
Please request features in comments section to schedule them higher. Requests from users with ‘Purchased’ badge will have highest priority
Version 3.1.0 Latest
- Message logging file added
- Fresh coat of paint for each theme design - Subscription checkbox for default form (via Mailchimp integration) - Enhanced admin panel - Custom code after form submission (eg. analytics tracking code) - Built-in check for email working - Change for scroll into view logic (in 3.0.2) - Saving subscriber's name to Mailchimp list (in 3.0.3)
- Patch for cyrillyc texts (in 2.2.9) - Minor tweaks (in 2.2.8) - Change to press Enter in textarea to not submit form (in 2.2.7) - Fix for usecase with scroll in Firefox (in 2.2.6) - Fix for IE9 when overlay stays visible after form closing and prevents links to be clicked (in 2.2.3) - HTML version of emails (in 2.2.2) - Fix for success message broken (in 2.1.8) - 'Set as default form' option (added in 2.1.4) - Tooltips for button (added in 2.1) - Multiple forms - Remastered admin - Plugin display rules (depending on page, device, user status) - More button options - Compatibility with Ninja Kick: Sliding Panel 2.2+ - Tweaks and optimizations - Hotfixes (in 2.0.1-2.0.4) - Fix for right side positioning on mobiles and wp_head meta tags injections (in 2.0.5)
Version 1.7.0 – 1.7.2
- Admin page saves own scrolling state after page reloading (in 1.7.2) - Hotfix for addition info of new fields to email body (in 1.7.1) - Optional fields (Company, Phone, Address, Subject) to add to form - Option on Settings page to insert shortcode generated by Contact Form 7 form-builder - Stylings for each theme to integrate Contact Form 7 - Added localization for Polish language - Replace Vimeo and Dribbble with Instagram and RSS
Version 1.6.0 – 1.6.6 (2014-03-28) Minor update
Settings page: - Added custom CSS field (saves your CSS during updates) FIXED - Added URL field for custom background - Added test mode (makes form visible only for logged-in admins, useful during setup) - Added field for title of Form emails - Improved compatibility with LayerSlider plugin (in 1.6.2) - Info about page on which form was submitted added to email message (in 1.6.3)
Version 1.5.0 (2014-02-05) – 1.5.3 (2014-02-11)
- Hotfix for broken email sending (in 1.5.3) - Added compatibility with LayerSlider (in 1.5.2) - Added more space for form on small screens (in 1.5.1) - When you choose to hide label it now appears when form is exposed to show user exit (in 1.5.1) - Added compatibility with future plugins - Fixed bug in IE8
Version 1.4 (2014-02-04)
- Drastically improved animation performance in Chrome on Windows
Version 1.3.1 (2014-02-01)
- Fix for easing function in older browsers
Version 1.3 (2014-02-01)
- Added third theme — Aerial, my personal new favorite - Freezing main content scroll when Form is exposed - Focus in first input when exposed - Added option to hide social bar
Version 1.2 (2014-01-26)
- More label options (hidden label fades in when specific element scrolls into view) - Improved compatibility with fixed elements on page - Changed responsive scaling for smaller screens to make form more visible - Added sender IP info to message body you receive to ban spammers - Clearer way to close form - Added message sending animation while AJAX making request
Version 1.1.1 (2014-01-21)
- Added localization for next languages: + German + French + Italian + Spanish + Russian + Turkish - Fixed uploaded images automatic resize logic
Version 1.0 (2014-01-18)
- Plugin is approved on CodeCanyon
You may also like: