Ninja Shop is currently in beta as we bring all of the add-ons up to speed for our premium offerings. Below you’ll find our current goals; we’d love for you to try this beta out to see if we are on the right track.
Sell Your Stuff Online in Under 5 Minutes
Ninja Shop makes it easy to get your store up and running quickly by making the process simple. Just install, activate, choose your payment methods and start adding your products.
A Simple Interface
Your products are not blog posts, so we created an experience that makes creating products simpler and more intuitive.
Simple but Extendable
An online store can get pretty complicated, and not everyone needs the same things. With Ninja Shop, many features are split into add-ons. You only see what your store needs, making it simple to use and manage.
Get Paid with PayPal or Stripe
(Coming Soon) We designed Ninja Shop’s purchase experience with Stripe as the ideal payment gateway. Stripe is awesome. If you’ve used it, you know.
PayPal Standard (Basic or Secure) is supported out of the box as an Ninja Shop core add-on.
Customer Management Made Easy
We don’t create our own database tables for customers. We use the same built-in WordPress user system and add customer data to its own page, making it simple to edit their transactions, view available downloads and make customer notes for your reference.
Supported by a Passionate Team
We’ve been building and supporting WordPress tools since 2011.
We hope you’ll try Ninja Shop and love it. But we also want to hear what we can do to make it work best for your business. Send us your ideas and feedback: http://ninjashop.site/contact
For more information on Ninja Shop features and available add-ons, visit: http://ninjashop.site
Add only the features you need. Ninja Shop Add-ons include support for several payment gateways, coupons, digital downloads, sales reports, multi-item cart, product categories and product tags.
- Accept PayPal Standard or Offline Payments – Process transactions out-of-the-box with PayPal Basic or PayPal Secure or take payments offline to process cash or check payments.
- Stripe – Enable the free Stripe Add-on to process payments with Stripe, our recommended payment gateway.
- Coupons – Generate basic coupons that apply to all products in your store.
- Multi-item Cart – Allow customers to purchase multiple products with one transaction.
- Basic Reporting Dashboard Widget – View basic sales statistics from the WordPress admin dashboard.
- Digital Downloads – Add a product type for distributing digital downloads through Ninja Shop.
- Product Categories and Tags – Organize your store by grouping with category and tag taxonomies.
- Guest Checkout – Enabling this add-on gives customers the ability to checkout as a guest, without registering.
- Billing Address – Collect a billing address at checkout.
- Customer Pricing – Let customers choose their price from a list of price options you create or let them enter their own price.
- Simple Shipping – Adds flat rate and free shipping for your physical products.
- Simple Taxes – This gives the admin ability to apply a default tax rate to all sales.
- Membership – Create as many memberships as you want with specific rules for what content your members can access. You can also use the Memberships add-on to delay (or drip) content access like in a daily, weekly or monthly course.
Advanced Product Options
Ninja Shop allows you to create products quickly and easily. But sometimes you need more than just the basics, so Advanced Product Options help by offering additional ways to manage products.
- Download Expirations – Apply settings for download links to expire or to limit access to download links/file downloads.
- Product Availability – Apply product availability start and end dates.
- Product Inventory – Set and track product inventories.
- Hidden Source Files for Digital Product Downloads – Use source file URLs from the WordPress media library or from Dropbox, Amazon, etc. and Ninja Shop automatically hides this source URL for digital product downloads.
- LoopBuddy compatibly – Use LoopBuddy queries and layouts for individual product.
- Builder compatibility – Apply iThemes Builder layouts for individual products.
Payment and Customer Management
View transaction details and manage customers from within Ninja Shop.
- Payment/Transaction Details – See order number, payment total, status, customer, payment method and date of payment for individual transactions.
- Customer Registration – Use Ninja Shop Registration or WordPress Registration settings.
- Customer Data – Manage customers by viewing products purchased, transactions or add notes to customer info.
- Issue Refunds or Resend Confirmation Emails – Easily issue refunds or resend confirmation emails for individual customers.
Use the WordPress WSIWYG editor to make custom email templates for Admin Sales Notification emails and Customer Receipt Emails. HTML is accepted.
- Admin Sales Notification Emails – Customize the email sent to admins for sales notifications.
- Customer Receipt Emails – Customize the receipt emails customers receive after making a purchase.
- Email Shortcode functions – Use built-in shortcode functions in emails for customer name, full name, username, download list, order table, purchase date, total, payment id, receipt id, payment method, site name and receipt links.
ithemes, blepoxp, layotte, aaroncampbell, mattdanner
No screenshots provided