The Organic Profile Block is designed to work with the Gutenberg editor. This custom block is designed to display personal profiles. It includes options to add a profile image, name, title, biography, and social media links. The social media options include icon links to personal profiles for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and email. The profile block is an excellent solution for creating author profiles on posts, staff or employee pages, and testimonials.
This plugin is open source software, and you may actively contribute on Github.
Installation & Setup
Note: This plugin requires the Gutenberg plugin active.
- Upload ‘organic-profile-block’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Within a post or page, select the ‘+’ symbol to add a new block.
- From the ‘Blocks’ tab, select the ‘Profile’ block.
- Add your profile image and content to the block.
- Within the ‘Block’ section on the right, add your social media links.
The Organic Profile Block within the Gutenberg editor.
The Organic Profile Block on the front-end of the Origin Theme from Organic Themes.