WordPress plugin to create, edit inline and manage posts, pages and custom posts from the front end.
WordPress plugin to create, edit inline and manage any post type from the front end.
Main features include:
- Any post type (can be disabled for specific post types)
- Edit post content directly in the front using the built in wysiwyg editor for maximum compatibility with the admin panel
- Edit post info (title, status etc) in pop up dialog
- “New Post” and “New Page” menu entries that show pop up dialog to create new posts
- Selecting images in the front using the standard media library of the admin panel
- Quick edit image, title and excerpt of posts from archive pages
- HTML editor with syntax highlighting
- Programmatic: Easily support any custom meta field
- Programmatic: Restrictions system for fine grained control over permissions
The plugin provides built in support for setting and editing: title, content in wysiwyg editor, post image, url slug, post status, author, parent page, categories and, if SEO Ultimate is installed, search engine title/description and social media title/description and image.
Post Right There collaborates with the following plugins:
- SEO Ultimate to let you manage social media & search engine settings
- WP Statistics to let you view visits count of your posts
- Photo Gallery to let you add photo galleries from the front
- Tribe Events Calendar (partially) to let you edit the basic info of your events
Custom Meta Fields
Apart from the built in fields mentioned above, it is easy to add support for any custom meta field using the custom filters:
prth_edit_boxes``prth_add_boxes``prth_edit_post``prth_add_post_before_create to specify extra fields that can be edited from the front, and to specify fields that are present during the creation of a new post from the front.
For examples see file
The plugins also features a flexible restrictions system that allows to grant user rights to edit or create posts of specific types according to custom criteria. The restrictions system also provides the ability to disallow editing of individual fields or allow these fields to take specific values. For example you may want to allow authors to only publish (custom) posts of specific categories according to their roles.
Source code available at github.com/alistat/post-right-there
Currently available in English and Greek.
Icon pack by icons8.com
Edit post attributes
Edit post content
Select images from media library
Create a new post from pop-up
Quick edit title
Quick edit excerpt of post in an archive page
Image remove confirmation
Disable plugin for specific post types