The plugin is available in English, French(Français), Italian(Italiano) , German(Deutsch) and Spanish(Español).
Looking for CONTACT FORMS, polls, surveys, and other types of forms for your site within minutes with absolutely no code using this EASY yet POWERFUL drag & drop form builder?
WordPress Contact Form Plugin PowerFormBuilder is the ultimate FREE and intuitive FORM creation tool for WordPress.
Create professional CONTACT FORMS, polls, surveys, and other types of forms for your site within minutes with absolutely no code using this EASY yet POWERFUL drag & drop form builder. Learn more about PowerFormBuilder at powerformbuilder.com
Build 100% responsive forms that look great on all devices (mobile, tablet, laptop, and desktop).
There is a new law that will have a global effect on how you use forms to collect information on your website or mobile apps.
What law did you ask? It is the E.U. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and it carries provisions that require businesses (including in Asia, Australia, Africa, North & South America) to protect the personal data and privacy of EU citizens for transactions that occur within EU member states. The European Union (EU) will begin enforcing the most stringent regulations to date on how EU citizens’ personal data is lawfully collected, processed and stored. The European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a sweeping data protection law that not only affects European businesses but all organizations handling the personal data of EU citizens. Moving forward, if a data breach is the result of non-compliance, companies will face unprecedented fines of up to €20 million (about $24.5 million) or 4% of global annual revenue for the previous financial year, whichever is higher. Essentially, if you want to conduct business in Europe, you’d better comply.
If you communicate with any European Union citizen and collect their data using contact forms, email list, newsletter, e-commerce, affiliate marketing, offer, e-book or even social media, you need GDPR compliant forms. Your visitors should be able to actively agree to receive marketing communication from you. Create GDPR Compliance with PowerFormBuilder for requesting EU user consent plus giving users their Right To Access and Removal Request.
PowerFormBuilders contact forms are also highly optimized for web and server performance.
Demo Video: https://www.powerformbuilder.com/
View form builder Documentation: https://www.powerformbuilder.com/documentation
Features of PowerFormBuilder include, but are not limited to:
Plugin Free Features
- Easy to use drag & drop contact form builder.
- European Union GDPR compliance tool
- 100% Responsive
- Single line text (for names, phone numbers, addresses, and more)
- NO LIMITATIONS on the number of forms or submissions
- Multi-languages (English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian)
- File upload
- Export entries to CSV
- Intuitive user interface
- Instant email notification
- Basic Input Fields
- Layout Builder Fields
- Three Column Layout
- Paragraph text
- Radio buttons
- Dropdown select boxes
- Google reCaptcha
- GDPR Data Request
- GDPR Frontend Data View
- Builin Template (Contact Form)
- Builtin SMTP Settings
- Smart Form Confirmation
- Many More..
Plugin Premium Features
- Coming soon..
Can you contribute?
If you are an awesome contributor for translations or plugin development, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Fonts(https://fonts.google.com)
- jQuery UI(https://jqueryui.com)
- jQuery Datatable(https://datatables.net)
- WP Color Picker Alpha(https://github.com/23r9i0/wp-color-picker-alpha)
- Alertify Js(http://alertifyjs.com/)
Follow the following steps for a fully functional Power Form Builder:
- After installation, go to “Power Forms” menu in the admin panel, You will find the builtin template “Contact Us”.
- To display form just, add plugin dynamic shortcode in an existing page or add a new page/post and write shortcode anywhere in the page/post editor.
- After someone submit a form from the front-end, you will find an entry in backend section Entries just under the Power Forms Menu.
- Configure SMTP settings Power Forms > Settings > SMTP if you can not find an email on form submission.
- You can also integrate Form CAPTCHA just add Google Recpatch Keys in Power Forms > Settings > reCAPTCHA Integration Tabs and activate the recaptch using indvidual form Settings.
**Builtin Template ** – Builtin Template Just use the shortcode and Your contact Form is Ready.
New Form Creation – Allow users to create a new Form with ease by using Drag and Drop Builder.
Entries – Form Submission entries admin dashboard view.
Entry Detail – Form Submission Entry detail admin dashboard view.
GDPR Requests View – GDPR Request admin dashboard view.
GDPR Delete Requests View – GDPR Request delte admin dashboard view.
Frontend Form – Form Frontend view
GDPR Requests Form Front View – GDPR Requests Form Front View
GDPR Requests Data – GDPR Requests Frontend Data View