Improve your SEO with our smart WordPress SEO Plugin in a few easy steps.
Real Time WordPress SEO Plugin
Do you want to be at the top of Google and significantly increase your income? With the help of our plugin, this task becomes much easier. You no longer need to hire and pay an SEO specialist to get your website to the top of Google. Our SEO Plugin has been developed by current SEO experts and is a brand-new solution in the SEO field. A set of modules that come with our SEO Plugin will help you professionally optimize each page of your site, and our Configuration Wizard will assist you in paying closer attention to the important points of the program.
We did not merely create another plain old WordPress SEO Plugin, we have developed it in a way that simplifies the installation and setup of the SEO parameters on your site, and matches the latest Google recommendations. With our plugin, you do not have to be an SEO or WordPress professional.
WordPress SEO Settings
- WordPress SSL (HTTPS). This module scans your site and its setup, letting you configure an SSL Certificate in one click. Meanwhile, the module will set up all the necessary settings of the WordPress CMS. Google has officially stated that Google Chrome will mark all websites without an SSL Certificate as unsecured, in addition to displaying a warning message on the browser.
- Title and Meta Description. You can automate the process of optimizing your meta title and meta description, and you can set them individually for each page.
- Attachment Redirect. When you add a picture or video to your blog post, WordPress creates a separate page with that attachment. Hundreds of pages end up on the Google index where they do not belong. Our module assigns a 301 redirect from the page containing the attachment to the page with the actual information.
- Duplicate Content. To protect against duplicate content, you can assign Canonical URLs, or you can set a Noindex tag in the page setup.
- XML Sitemap Generator. Create XML sitemaps in one click. Set up the XML sitemap module and Google will index the new pages of your site much faster.
- Complete integration of Google Webmaster, Bing, & Yahoo webmaster.
- Optimization and the ability to override titles on pages and blog posts.
- Use Noindex for categories, tags, archives, and search results.
- Shorten Page URL. This feature will automatically shorten the page URL so that the URL is not too long.
- Redirect Manager. Easily create 301 or 302 redirects from old pages to new. You can also create a custom redirect for the 404 page.
- Configuration Wizard. The step-by-step SEO Configuration Wizard will help you set up and optimize all the main WordPress parameters to successfully promote your site on search engines.
- Compatibility with many other templates and plugins
SEO Audit & Analytics
The SEO Audit Scanner automatically scans your site and compares each page with the latest Google recommendations. If the plugin finds a page that has not been optimized for Google, then you will see a list containing those pages that you should pay attention to and consider optimizing. The SEO Audit Scanner will help you find and correct the following SEO mistakes:
- Lack of a meta description on a page or blog post
- Short page description
- Absence of an H1 tag on a page
- More than one H1 tag on a page
- H1 tag duplicate on different pages
- Lack of an “alt” attribute on pictures
- Short meta description on a page
- A meta title that is too long on a page
- Absence of a page title
- Lack of a Favicon for your site
- Long URL for your page and category
Note: Some features may be limited in the free version of the plugin. For example, there is a 100-page limit when scanning for the presence of meta descriptions.
Keep your site secure
Our plugin contains a set of security modules that will help you secure your website and prevent a drop in search ranking, or landing on the Google blacklist. We have added features to protect against brute force attacks, prevent unauthorized control panel access, and uncover hidden links from your site that lead to other low-quality sites.
- BlackList Monitoring. Often, hackers find a vulnerability within your website and use it to send spam, or create thousands of trash pages, which end up contributing to their own SEO promotion for their projects. When Google notices that kind of activity, it adds the website to its blacklist and completely stops traffic to your site. Our module will take swift action if your website ends up on a blacklist for Google, McAfee, Norton, BitDefender, PhishTank, WebSecurityGuard, and others.
- GeoIp Protection. This feature will help you block undesired traffic from certain countries and protect you from DDOS attacks, brute force attacks, content scraping, and it will increase the loading speed of your web pages.
- Bad links Protection & Removal. This module scans your website for the presence of hidden links that may have been installed by dishonest developers, or hackers.
- Two-Factor Authentication. This is an additional layer of security for WordPress CMS. Besides you, nobody will be able to access your website’s admin panel.
The RealTime SEO plugin Dashboard.
Example of the RealTime SEO configuration wizard.
Example of the security functionality.
Overview of 301 and 302 redirect manager.
RealTime SEO General settings example.