An exclusive responsive slick slider built on Slick JS that livens up your website, making it impressive and impactful. Give your website a radiant look with beautiful banners and informative videos having flawless slide transitions.
It comes with support to add unlimited slides having banners, text and videos fully configurable from admin. Multiple sliders can be added and displayed on different pages using a simple short code. Video slides supports Autoplay feature configurable by admin.
All it takes is 3 easy step to make your website stand out from rest of your competitors.
- Install the plugin
- Add slides
- Display on frontend using short code.
Read How to use? section to find out more about the slider configurations
Need Support? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited amount of images and videos to be added.
- Create banners with images, videos, text, titles, and links.
- Fully Responsive and Mobile-Friendly Slider.
- Option to show/hide Title(Caption) and description in iPad and iPhone view (Devices).
- Option to set slide’s order.
- Multi language support.
- Support MP4(HTML5) video, YouTube & Vimeo slides.
- Autoplay slider option – advantageous feature to start the image slider automatically.
- Automatically pauses on mouse over.
- Ability to build quality, responsive WordPress slider in a seconds.
- Option to add different images for iPad and iPhone view
- Slide On/Off – When to add images in the Responsive Slick Slider you can see Slide On/Off function, which helps you to select which images demonstrate during your presentation.
- Select page or post you want display the Responsive Slick Slider.
- Support HTML tags in title and description
- Translation ready. Ideal for languages other than English.
- Slider Transition Effects to Use Fade and slide
- Autoplay Video Option – Slider has an option for autoplay video option for start video automatically.
- Multiple sliders on single page
- Supported in all major browsers
- It’s FREE!
How to use?
- Install Plugin via WordPress Admin – Go to Admin > Plugins > Add New.
- Configure Slider Settings Go To Admin >> Responsive Slick Slider >> Add Slider
- Call the Slider in the WordPress Front-end using below shortcodes
Put This Direct in any page – [vsz_slick_slider id=”specific-slider-id”]
Use below PHP code to put in PHP file
<?php echo do_shortcode(’[vsz_slick_slider id=’specific-slider-id’]’);?>
GPLv2 – https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Display creates slider list with short code
Add/Edit slide with option image, Title, Content etc.
Slider front with image slide
Vimeo video back end and Front end
YouTube video back end and Front end
Slider setting option screen