Never Lose a Products Again
Save it Now, Buy it Later
Save for Later is a great plugin that allows users to save their favorite cart items and buy them later. The plugin adds a link under the item in the cart that, when clicked, will put the respective item directly into a list below the cart summary. This method is a super fast way to maintain a close relationship with your customers, without being bothersome or intrusive!
Log in or Sign Up
A Great Boost on the Conversion Rate
In order to benefit from the maximum capacity of “Save for Later” Plugin, you must be logged in into your account. If the user is not logged in, then the plugin will automatically prompt the user into creating an account and sign up!
This is a great way to ensure the recurrence of the customers on your website, reduce the bounce rate considerably and successfully sell your items by creating a community around your business!
Strong Analytics Data
For Administrators and Customers Alike
This plugin has also covered one of the most important parts of the entire process of selling items online: Analytics.
Inform customers of price changes right in their list of saved items. Any change in price from the time the product was added will be noted below the price including the percentage change and what the cost was at the time it was added to the list.
The main difference between “Save for Later” Plugin and others is that ours provides the admin with extremely useful information to help in the process of creating the correct marketing campaign for the top selling products.
The information it provides consists of:
- The number of users that take advantage of this feature
- The number of saved products over time and currently in carts
- The number of saved products that were later purchased
- The most saved items in the last 30 days
- The most saved items later purchased in the last 30 days
There is also a comprehensive graph showing you the number of items saved and later purchased on any given day since the time of first enabling this feature. Toggle between a month’s view, an entire year, or throughout the history of its use.
Business Owners can review the necessary data in order to make conscious decisions and choose the right manner to scale a business profitably. With Save for Later, we’ve taken care of the analytics for you so you can see the benefit this plugin brings!
Have you encountered any issues? Open A Ticket!
Our support team is always here to help you overcome any obstacle you may face while using and implementing our product.
We have created a dedicated support website where you can open a ticket and communicate one-on-one with a support tech.
We’ll happily help you in the shortest possible time!
- Display ‘Save for Later’ link beneath the title of every item in the cart
- Save items for registered users to a separate table beneath the cart
- Redirects unregistered guests to the login page when saving items
- Saved items includes the entire cart item array for better compatibility with third party plugins
- Users can move the item back into the cart with all previously saved data or remove it from the list
- The ‘Price’ column tracks fluctuation in the product’s price letting the customers know of an increase or decrease
- Full statistics page for administrators to track the benefits of the ‘Save for Later’ system
- Fully compatible with WPML, translations and price conversions
- Includes a PO file for translation
- Template files for the cart that can be overwritten in a child theme
1.0 - 2020-04-20 - Initial Release
For a complete list of changes, view the full version log.