Simple Post Map is a WordPress plugin that allows you to easily display your blogâ€™s posts on a map and to customize it as you prefer.
Easy to configure: just install it and youâ€™ll be up and running with your map in a couple of minutes!
Easy to customize: you can customize the appearance of the map, the markers and the info window. You can also add custom CSS!
Easy to use: you can show the map on your site by simply using the shortcode or the provided widget!
Full documentation: https://simplepostmap.tangodev.it
– Customize map type (Roadmap, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain)
– Customize map height
– Add custom CSS classes
– Show/hide map controls
– Customize marker icon (Default, Use post featured image, Custom icon)
– Marker aggregation
– Customize popup content (Post featured image, Post title, Post excerpt)
– Customize popup position (Top, Right, Bottom, Left)
– Show/hide popup anchor
– Display maps using the shortcode or the provided widget
– Available in English, Italian and Spanish. Easily translatable using the provided POT file
For any questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requires WordPress 4.0 or greater.
Tested up to WordPress 4.8.3.