Plugin provides basic photo grid and photo slider functionality implemented in widgets, short codes and Guttenberg blocks. Photo media is taken from your public Instagram account via API provided by Instagram/Facebook.
- Plugin uses new Facebook API for Instagram.
- Basic photo grid from social network.
- Basic photo slider from social networks.
- Confugurable number of columns and rows, grid container width and alignmer for each instance.
- Memcache or file cache API calls to improve website speed and reduce number of API calls.
- Plugin does not use any thirdparty service to handle your data.
Supported social platform APIs:
- Instagram (Instagram is a registered trademark and company owned by Facebook)
Short code example:
[sp_grid cols=’3′ rows=’3′ width=’100%’ align=’center’]
[sp_slider width=’100%’ align=’center’]
Social Photo Grid Example
Social Photo Slider Example
Icons of the Guttenberg blocks
Social Photo Grid Gutternberg block settings
Social Photo Slider Guttenberg block settings
Plugin configuration step #1
Plugin configureation step #2
Plugin configuration completed