Are you running an online store but lagging behind due to refund functionality? Well, then you might loss out your valuable customers. To save that situation, WooCommerce Refund and Exchange-Lite extension will help you with a bridge which will help you to maintain strong relation with your customer..
WooCommerce Refund and Exchange-Lite solution coming from the house of MakeWebBetter will allow users to submit order refund request. The whole process goes under a dedicated and streamlined mailing system which would keep both the parties on the same note and at the same point in time, store owner and the buyer can make adjustments accordingly.
- Dedicated refund system.
- Return an order after delivery.
- Efficient tax handling.
- Enable refund feature for a time-frame.
- Allow customer to Add a reason for refund.
- Admin Can set predefined reason request.
- User can send attachment with refund request.
- Admin can manage stock on each refund.
- Admin can enable refund request for selected order statuses.
- Dedicated Mailing system.
- Short codes for Email content.
For Plugin Documentation you can visit here
For More Plugins By makewebbetter visit here
For More Plugins By makewebbetter over codecanyon you can visit here
If you need support or have any question then kindly use our online chat window here or send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilitate yourself with PRO Version
- Our Official Website – https://makewebbetter.com/
- Our Codecanyon Portfolio –https://codecanyon.net/user/makewebbetter/portfolio
- Our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/makewebbetter
- Our Google+ Account – https://plus.google.com/111610242430101820802
- Our Twitter Account – https://twitter.com/makewebbetter
- Our LinkedIn Account – https://www.linkedin.com/company/makewebbetter
Refund and exchange setting.
send the mail by admin to the customer.
Format of mail as header or footer.
Order detail and click the refund button.
submit the request.
Accept and cancel the refund request by merchant.
Refund and manage the account by merchant.
Refund the customer.
10.Delete the product in the order detail and refund.