How WP Link Builder works for you on autopilot:
- If someone linked to one of your website’s posts on his website and a user clicked on that link, she would of course be forwarded to your post.
- All browsers store the so called “referrer”, which contains the previous website the user visited before navigating to your post.
- This referrer is then evaluated by the WP Link Builder plugin on your website and the referring URL is extracted and stored in your WordPress database.
- From there it can be automatically (or manually) forwarded to so called indexing services.
- Those indexing services are crawled very often by search engines and while doing so, the search engines will get notified about the referring URL.
- At a later point the search engines will then also crawl that referring URL and find your backlink on it, hence your website will be credited with link juice!
WP Link Builder can perform all of these actions 100% on auto pilot.
In the “backlink manager” you can find all the information about your backlinks.
Here you can configure the settings like auto-promotion or timeouts.