WP Triage makes it possible to have a bug, feature and support tracker within your WordPress installation with the ability to raise tickets against projects and collaborate on tickets with your team.
The plugin gives you the ability to raise tickets within WordPress to keep a reord of bug reports or feature requests from people authorised to raise tickets in the WP Triage system. It’s designed to not be overly complex and keep the focus on collaborative resolutions.
The current features include but are not limited to:
- Create projects and tickets
- Customise ticket details and assign them to users
- Discuss tickets in the form of short notes
- Sends emails to people when a ticket is active
- Filter projects and tickets based on their data
- Configure how the trackers work and who can access them
Please create a new thread in the plugin support forums for support issues and feedback or raise an issue in the GitHub repository for any bugs you may find.
There are currently no plans for a pro version of this plugin as of yet. Stay tuned for more information in the future.
Creating a new project
Creating a new ticket in a project
Editing an existing ticket
Adding a new note to a ticket