WPD Authorize.net Payment Gateway for WooCommerce is a WooCommerce addon which implements a secure payment gateway for Credit Card Payments via Authorize.Net.
Once a customer checks out on your website, the transaction details will appear in a table on the single order screen in the WordPress admin. This table shows successful transactions, as well as those held for review due to the triggering of an Authorize.net security filter. The current status of the Authorize.net transaction is displayed and refreshed every time the single order page is loaded.
Settings included in WooCommerce->Settings->Checkout:
- Payment gateway title customer sees during checkout
- Payment gateway description customer sees during checkout
- Authorize.net API Login Id
- Authorize.net Transaction Key
- Sandbox or Live mode
- Order Status the order will be set to when payment is successfully captured
- Order Status the order will be set to when payment is held for review
- Message displayed to customer on checkout success screen when transaction has been held for review
- Whether or not to show above message on checkout success screen
You can set the gateway to run in the Authorize.net sandbox for testing.
You can set the order status an order gets set to after checkout based on the transaction result.
You can enter a custom Held for Review message to be displayed on the checkout thank you page, and a choice whether or not to show that message.
A premium version of the plugin will soon be available at wpplugindesign.com which provides full AIM (Advanced Integration Module) features in your WordPress admin. These include authorization on checkout, capturing authorized payments, capturing a lesser amount than authorized, voids, refunds, and approval of held for review transactions.