Intranet / Extranet plugin for Wordpress that allows users to specify which users and/or groups can access specific posts or pages.
- Select users and/or groups who will have access to posts/pages when writing/editing.
- Hide content of protected posts/pages.
- Exclude protected posts/pages from appearing in the menu.
- Exclude protected posts/pages from appearing in feeds.
- Copy permissions from one user to another.
- Quickly set/clear permissions of many posts/pages without opening each one.
You can select which users or groups can access the content while writing a post or page.
You can quickly set permissions for all your content without editing every single post or page.
You can create new groups and add or remove users from groups.