3CX Live Chat & Talk is different from other live chat plugins – besides offering free live chat functionality for your website – it allows website visitors to talk as well as chat. Connect visitors to your call centre or sales team and watch conversion rates skyrocket! Calls are forwarded to your phone system free of charge using WebRTC technology.
3CX Live Chat & Talk is completely free but requires 3CX Phone System v16 to be installed. 3CX Phone System is free for unlimited users – you can install it in your office on Linux or Windows or on an Amazon Lightsail or Google Cloud instance for $5 per month. Get 3CX here: https://www.3cx.com/phone-system/download-links/
- Live chat functionality is absolutely free for unlimited users
- No monthly subscriptions per user
- Unlimited simultaneous live chats
- Allow visitors to elevate chat to audio or video call
- Visitors do not need to dial number or pay for call
- Calls are forwarded to 3CX Phone System via WebRTC for free
- Call center chat-to-queue functionality
- Easy to use interface for both admin and visitor
- Customize the look and feel of the chat box
- Configure authentication by email
- Optionally ask for name and email
- Offline message form when you’re not online
- Multi-user 3CX Web Client for easy answering of chats
- Desktop notifications for new live chats
- Answer chats via free Android and iOS apps
- Select whether Name and Email is required when users initiate a chat
- Anti-Spam & Throttling mechanisms
With the default configuration, this plugin, in itself, does not:
- track users by stealth;
- write any user personal data to the database;
For troubleshooting issues with the “3CX Live Chat & Talk” plugin please visit our forums page at https://www.3cx.com/community/forums/3cx-phone-system-general.1/. 3CX customers can also go to https://customer.3cx.com/ and use their log in details to open a support ticket.
3CX Live Chat & Talk plugin configuration UI and options.
3CX Live Chat & Talk plugin window folded appearance on a WordPress website.
3CX Web Client user chats with visitor via the 3CX Live Chat & Talk plugin on a WordPress website.
Visitor chats with 3CX user/agent via the 3CX Live Chat & Talk plugin window.
Visitor video call with 3CX user/agent via the 3CX Live Chat & Talk plugin window.