BizExaminer LearnDash Extension Wordpress Plugin - Rating, Reviews, Demo & Download
Important: This plugin requires PHP 7.4 or higher and LearnDash 4.3 or higher.
bizExaminer is a complete and stable solution for stress-free examination.
Features of bizExaminer
- Integration of various remote proctoring solutions.
- Over 20 question types.
- Extensive options for exam configuration.
- Lockdown Client for Windows and Mac and SafeExamBrowser fully integrated.
- As cloud solution or own server.
- Preview and “tryout” questions and exams for authors.
- Advanced content administration.
- Reliable and stable in case of technical problems during an exam.
- And much more…
Integrate bizExaminer into LearnDash
With our LearnDash extension you can use all of the LMS features of LearnDash and handle quizzes in bizExaminer.
- Create LearnDash quizzes as you would normally. Set up prerequisites, associate the quiz with courses and lessons, design your certificates and use all of the LearnDash features you already use.
- Connect a bizExaminer exam with a quiz. When the user starts the quiz, he is automatically redirected to the bizExaminer exam and after he has finished the exam he will get back to the default LearnDash results view.
- Certificates: Use LearnDash’s built-in certificates for quizzes or use the bizExaminer certificates function which integrates perfectly into LearnDash and allows the user to view his certificate everywhere via LearnDash’s shortcodes and blocks.
- Remote Proctoring: bizExaminer supports Examity, Examus, ProctorExam and Proctorio for monitoring remote exams.
- Results are directly stored in LearnDash and therefore available to show in LearnDash’s shortcodes, blocks, the user’s profile etc.
- LearnDash templates: Our plugin uses LearnDash’s templates directly and is therefore compatible with most themes and other third-party extensions.
Do you use special LearnDash features, other third-party extensions or have any feature requests? Let us know!
Tested LearnDash Extensions and Themes
Our plugin uses LearnDash’s templates directly and is therefore compatible with most themes and other third-party extensions, but we especially made sure our plugin works with these plugins and themes:
Configure multiple bizExaminer instances and API credentials.
Connect a LearnDash quiz with a bizExaminer exam.
Use and configure a remote proctoring provider.
Users can start the exam just like normal LearnDash quizzes.
Users take the exam in bizExaminer.
Users can see their results directly in LearnDash.