This plugin will help to replace broken images in posts and pages with a default image.
- Replace broken images with a default image
- Custom image redirection
- SEO Image Redirect
- WordPress 3.8+
- PHP 5.2+ (or 5.5+ if you use the Browscap data file)
- MySQL 5.0.3+
- At least 20 MB of free web space
- At least 5 MB of free DB space
- At least 32 Mb of free PHP memory for the tracker (peak memory usage)
- IE9+ or any browser supporting HTML5, to access the reports
We’re happy to help. Here are a few things to do before contacting us:
- You can also contact us at email@example.com if you have any enquiry.