Searches for and inserts illustrations to your post. Images are from ClipArtIllustration.com.
- Installs under your editing area on Page and Post admin area.
- Simply input search terms and get results.
- Choose your image alignment (none, left, center, right).
- Scroll through results, which are divided up (paginated).
- On clicking your choice, the pic is added to your post.
When I write my blog posts, I usually just end up just swiping thumbnail pictures from my website’s search results for simplicity in workflow. Now you can do this too!
This plugin makes things really convenient when it comes to finding pictures fast and inserting them in desired fashion. The jQuery animated interface makes the process pretty fun too. Hopefully the plugin interface is self-explanatory enough where I don’t have to give a huge rundown.
General Interface Appearance, jQuery and AJAX powered.
Success! It inserts just like a an image from the standard interface Wordpress provides.