The Dropshipping XML for WooCommerce is a plugin that allows you to import new products from wholesalers to your store. You may also update existing products with many options to speed up the process. And add any number of import files from different providers. The plugin lets you import all necessary information. You can import to your WooCommerce.products with categories, images, descriptions, prices, stock, attributes, and more.
See main features of the plugin:
- Import any CSV or XML file,
- No limit of imported files,
- The File Preview to easily see the structure of the imported file,
- Import Simple and Variable Products,
- Update only previously imported products,
- Create new products, also as drafts,
- Start, stop, and pause the import process,
- Map fields from the file to WooCommerce products parameters,
- Import the name of the product, its description, short description,
- Visual and Classic Editor for description and short description,
- Import regular prices, sale prices, and tax settings,
- Import the product image, attributes, stock, SKU, and other product fields,
- Create products in a chosen category or map categories,
- Change the stock to 0 if the previously added product will not be available in the import, or leave the stock unchanged,
- Choose which product fields to update and which should be skipped,
- Drag & Drop XML or CSV fields in the Product mapper with ease,
- Use multiple fields, add your custom text as well,
- Beacon to find FAQ and detailed documentation,
- Clear interface,
- Import Log.
Visit Dropshipping XML for WooCommerce Docs to see how to use all options and settings of the plugin.
If you need more control over the process of importing products from any CSV or XML, you may use the PRO version of the plugin. It lets you import more fields, gives you conditional logic to import based on specific criteria you choose, and more. See all functionalities in the Dropshipping XML for WooCommerce PRO page.
- [PRO] Schedule for automatic cron imports (days and hours),
- [PRO] Conditional Logic options to set rules for product imports & updates,
- [PRO] Create new categories automatically,
- [PRO] Price modifier to change regular prices,
- [PRO] Adding attributes as taxonomy (globally for all products),
- [PRO] Option to move a product to trash if the import does not find it during next updates,
- [PRO] No limit for imported images,
- [PRO] Additional filters to modify the data from the file during the import process.
You may test the PRO version in a free demo.
You may help us translate the plugin.
Why to choose Dropshipping XML for WooCommerce
The plugin lets you import products to your WooCommerce for free. You may use the plugin for dropshipping. Get more products in your store. With an easy and clear interface, you can choose fields to import. Automate the process – the plugin lets you start with dropshipping in a few moments!
What’s more, you may update products any time you need with one click. The plugin synchronizes selected fields with your WooCommerce products. Your clients will receive the latest prices, stock, variations, attributes, etc. So, you will be sure that your store’s offer is always up to date. And you can import any number of products from any CSV or XML files.
The PRO version of the plugin has more options if you need more control over created categories, imported attributes, prices, schedule, and conditional logic to import/ skip products.
Mapping the product fields with Product Mapper
Adding an import file
See the file in the File Preview
Set all products data in Product Mapper
Map product categories
Choose only a few fields to update
Add multiple import files
Get support directly in WordPress
Settings (product imported in one batch)