Entity Viewer Wordpress Plugin - Rating, Reviews, Demo & Download
The plugin displays properties and custom fields of WordPress entities (posts, users, terms, comments) for debugging/development purposes.
- Supported entities: posts (including custom post types), users, terms, comments
- Displayed data: properties (e.g.
post_type) and custom fields (e.g.
- Sorting by different conditions (ASC/DESC)
- Searching/filtering (with highlighting of found result)
- Pretty viewing of serialized data
- Auto-updating on Gutenberg’s “publish/update” actions
- Manual updating without refreshing a whole page
How it works
The plugin displays the metabox on “edit” pages of supported WordPress entities in the WP Admin Panel.
The required role to access the info is
Administrator for “Single site” mode and
Super Admin for “Multisite”.
No screenshots provided