Featured Image Customizer is still its alpha version, please don’t add negative or 1-star reviews. We would appreciate it if you Contact Us via our website, Developry directly, or better use the WP.org plugin Support Tab page.
Featured Image Customizer is a utility plugin that can help you generate and create custom featured images on fly from over 100+ brand logos.
Currently the plugin has only layout
logo + logo, but we are working on adding more templates in the near future.
The process is very simple all you need to do is:
- click on the New featured image button
- select 2 brand logs (from the list with avialble ones) + conjunction
- preview and set your newly generated featured images
All custom featured images are created following WordPress standard way; are available in the Media Library page, and have all the thumbnails generated with them.
In addition, you can go to Settings > Media page manage plugin avaialble options.
You can always contact us and use the plugin Support Tab for additional help.
The features for the plugin are somewhat limited at this moment but it is fully functional and you can still use it to generate custom featured images with brand logos and icons.
- You can select Logo 1 + Conjunction + Logo 2 and generate custom featured image on white background.
- It works on both Classic and Gutenberg block editors.
- It has support and is tested with WordPress multisite.
- All featured images follow the standard WordPress method, have thumbnails and are visible in the Media Library.
Currently, all advanced options are predefined and cannot be modified, once we get out of alpha we will enable and implement all of them.
Below is the list with all the pre-defined and static options.
- Source – ClearBit Logo API
- File Name – generated using the post slug
- Background Color – white
- Canvas – 800x600px
- Logo(s) Size – 150x150px
- Font Family (conjunction) – Fire Code
- Font Size (conjunction) – 64px
The plugin doesn’t have its own dedicated settings page but you can go Settings > Media and scroll down the page to see all the avialble options.
- You can enable/disable where you can use the plugin; available types are Posts & Pages.
- You can also remove all the locally stored brand and icon images from you server by confirming the action. This will NOT delete any of the previously generated featured images.s
Additional information with step-by-step setup, usage, demos, and support can be found on the Developry website.
Featured Image Customizer PRO
As of yet this plugin doesn’t have a commercial version available.