The plugin is designed to overlay the Golden section grid on the page during the preview when editing.
Allows you to visually assess whether the page element sizes correspond to the Golden ratio.
You can change the size of the grid and move it around the page using the mouse and its wheel. The proportions of the grid lines do not change.
Data of the appropriate width and height of elements is also processed.
A set of control buttons allows you to hide and display the grid and data table, change the grid size proportionally, invert colors, make lines dotted, and rotate the displayed spiral.
There is also a button for General enabling and disabling plugin elements on the screen.
On the option page you can choose the colors of the lines, remove unnecessary elements of the grid, change the line width and opacity.
There is also a checkbox that allows you to completely enable or disable the plugin. So, there is no need to deactivate the plugin when it is not needed.
The plugin does not affect the appearance and html text of the page when its publishing.
- Install the plugin.
- Set the grid parameters on the options page and save them.
- Open an existing page for editing or create a new one.
- Make a preview of the page. You will see the Golden section grid on it.
- Use the mouse and its wheel to set the width and position of the grid on the page or its elements.
- Adjust the element sizes using CSS to get the Golden ratio harmony.
- Save changes in the style file.
The grid is only visible in preview mode. It is disabled automatically and is not displayed on the published page.
No screenshots provided