Will add a little “x” next to any files/folders set to 777, since this is inherently insecure. Checks all recursive folders that come with a default WordPress install.
This plugin can be CPU intensive as it iterates over your whole folder/file structure to gather statistics.
- Checks root, wp-admin, wp-content, wp-includes and all sub folders
- Includes your plugin and theme folders
- Ignores images, text, CSS , and translation files
- Will exclude the cache folders since they contain to many files to scan.
- Requires PHP 5.1.2 or greater
- Please run this during low traffic.
This plugin will not return accurate results under IIS or WAMP stack due to how windows handles file permissions.