History Log By Click5 Wordpress Plugin - Rating, Reviews, Demo & Download
Best WordPress plugin to track user activity and log changes on your WordPress website.
Keep a detailed record of important events that occur in the WordPress Dashboard of your website. It helps to know what has been changed or what plugins have been updated while troubleshooting possible errors. Easy to navigate report, which can be easily filtered down only to the events of your interest, will make the task much easier. No more wondering who deleted the last post, or who installed a new plugin. All the activities are logged and displayed in the History Log report.
Main plugin features include:
– Page and post changes (including custom post types),
– Media file updates,
– Menu updates,
– Comment updates,
– Taxonomies (categories, tags, custom taxonomies),
– Users profiles (new, updated, or deleted),
– Plugin changes (installed, activated, deactivated, deleted, or updated),
– WordPress core and theme updates.
Other plugins supported by our History Log:
– Advanced Custom Fields (ACF),
– Advanced Custom Fields: Repeater Fields,
– Classic Editor,
– Contact Form 7,
– Disable Comments by click5,
– Sitemap by click5,
– Wordfence Security,
– Yoast SEO.
Please consider supporting us by rating this plugin if you find it useful. Much appreciated!
Feel free to donate here:
Main view of logs collected by our plugin
Settings page allows to set the log storage time and manually clear the logs