Easily Display The Latest YouTube Video
Using the [latest_youtube_video] shortcode, you can easily display the latest video from any YouTube channel using just the channel id and optionally the width and height of the video.
Setting up the WordPress plugin is as easy as a few clicks.
Installing the WordPress Plugin
- Login to your WordPress WP-Admin area as an Administrator.
- Click on “Plugins -> Add New” in the left hand menu.
- Search for “Latest YouTube Video” in the keyword search.
- Click “Install Now” next to the “Latest YouTube Video” plugin by Derek Codes.
Configuring the WordPress Plugin
- Navigate to the Post or Page you’d like to add a YouTube video.
- Add the shortcode [latest_youtube_video channel=’UCUE50FtRT_m6tEiAxpqVUkg’ width=’560′ height=’315′] replacing the “channel”, “width”, and “height” with your choices.
- Click “Update” and watch the magic!
About Derek Codes